Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Bargains From Your Own Comfy Chair!

You know I‘ve said before that I’m not a big Black Friday shopper. In general I’m not a big fan of shopping, really. But I love giving and I do like getting bargains too. I just don’t like fighting crowds to get bargains! For the first time last year, I did probably more than half of my holiday shopping online. It was great - no traffic, no crowds and waiting for the boxes in the mail was kinda like getting a present myself!

Right now, there are some great limited time discounts at Kmart when you shop online at kmart.com!

I’m kinda smitten with the Abbey Hill Medallion Dream sheet set. It’s a sateen weave and 250 thread count. I’ve read that the higher quality starts at 200, so we’re talking a royal night’s sleep! There is a matching comforter and throw pillows too. The whole collection is on sale for 30% off if you buy online.

I used to get a new set of sheets for Christmas every year, so don’t you giggle at the idea of sheets as a gift! The sale price makes these ones very affordable and if your college kid is home on break for Christmas or Hanukkah, imagine dorm life a little cozier, like home, and studying a little easier with a great night of sleep between these!

If sheets are not what you had in mind for gift-giving, how about snuggling into a Women's Kimono Wrap Sweater? It comes in four colors and size extra small to 2X. I find it appealing because it is great for everyday wearing at home. It has all the “take the chill” off of a cozy sweater with short sleeves that won’t get in the way when picking things up around the house and won’t get wet in the kitchen! Do you have a Grandma, Mom or Wife that has the wet sleeves in the kitchen problem? It’s also nice enough to wear over a turtle neck for a casual evening out!

It’s 10% off, plus another 10% right now! That brings it under $25! There is the limited-time online discount plus another 10% through December on select departments: womens plus sleepwear, womens attention brand, girls tops, ALL juniors, boys tops, mens shirts and bottoms, big mens shirts and bottoms, infant and toddler bedding.

You need to put the items in the virtual cart to see the total discounts. Remember that you can do that and remove them from your cart afterwards, but if you’re really thinking about an item, I doubt you’ll want to remove it after you see the total savings!

The deep online discounts are only good until tomorrow, Thanksgiving eve, so hurry and place that order! Keep in mind that with Thanksgiving being late in the calendar this year, we have less shopping time between the major eating holiday and the major gift-giving holidays!

With a few clicks before Thanksgiving, you can get great savings and a jump on your holiday shopping at kmart.com!

Click Here

Post?slot_id=26432&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: