Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Saturday, April 4, 2009

There’s Still Time!

There’s still time to save so big you’ll almost feel guilty about it, almost!

I’m sending out a reminder about the incredible deals at Sears on their entire fall apparel line. Remember, 75-80% off the original prices on some great stuff!

Last time I told you about this great sale, I was looking at a great transitional piece that would be great for work. Now I’m feeling very weekend and very night out!

R&M Richards side slit pants

I found R&M Richards side slit pants in the closeouts plus size section. What great black dress pants! They are poly-lined chiffon, flouncy and elegant. They’ll still dress up an after hours work function, make the start of a great suit for an evening wedding or a jazz up a night out with your hubby. Original price on these pants is $68.00, the sale price is $11.99 while supplies last on the close out. My size and the next one down are left and I’m wondering if one of each would be a good incentive program in my dieting goals.

There are closeouts that great on fall and winter apparel for women, men, kids and I saw some tops in the juniors section that looked perfect teenage niece-style to me, blouses, hoodies and tanks that scream “I feel pretty!”

The close out prices will be in effect until April 18, but don’t wait to check out their website. Everything in the sale is while supplies last and you don’t want to just miss the sizes you need at incredible prices.

If you like to save money, if you like to save LOTS of money, click now!!

Click Here

Post?slot_id=35310&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: