Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting Ready for Summer Travel

Summer is coming! Yeah, it’s rainy and chilly here today, but summer is near. AHHHH.....

But wait. I need some stuff done to my car to be ready. Last summer I had a clogged radiator that made it necessary to drive home from Angola with the heat on! And the trouble with that was while I cooled off the engine that way, I couldn‘t even give ME a moment of cooling relief because my air conditioner is broken.

I want to avoid that this year. I want working AC, but it’s so expensive to have it put in. Ah, but I have a big brother who plays with cars and I know about DiscountACParts.com! They have a huge selection of AC parts including if I wanted a Mitsubishi ac compressor BMW or Mercedes AC compressor or even an air conditioning compressor for a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro!

They don’t just have Auto AC Parts, there are other parts too. Heck, I could have Scotty build me a second car.... Okay, they don’t sell the fiberglass pats and such. But you can find just about any part you’d want to replace on just about any car for a fraction of the cost you’d spend in a shop and there’s no shipping charge for most orders!

Maybe you could consider air conditioning to be a luxury, but the heat can make you tired, cloud your judgment behind the wheel. I’ve wiped the sweat from my hairline trying not to make my mascara run going to a job interview before. I don’t want to do that again!

If you tinker with cars, or have a friend or relative who does, why not take advantage of another way to save money without cutting out the creature comforts that really can make a big difference?

No comments: