Welcome to my coffee shop on the Information Superhighway!

Grab a mug and a comfy chair - try the black forest cake!



Chronicles of Nani Bulletin Board


Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com


Click Here for The Chronicles of Nani posts labeled "freebies"
If a freebie that you really want is expired, drop me an email! I keep an archive of all of my work!

The first “thrill” of MS is that it's not my fault and I couldn't have prevented it. The next thrill will be when they can fix it.


The Chronicles of Nani includes some sponsored posts. A compensated post is for a product or idea that I think is a good idea. I'm selective about the opportunities I accept. If you think it's interesting, give the link a click! Thank you for supporting my sponsors.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It’s Official Now

Element from One Step at a Time by Digitalegacies Designs

Nani is back in school! My classes start June 1. I’m taking one at (GROAN) 8 AM 2 days a week and one online. Now if I score a full time job before then, I can switch to taking that morning class in the fall and just keep the online one. Of course, a part time job later in the afternoon or on non school days would work around it.

I need to get cozy with the campus map. I parked in a much further than necessary parking lot from the student services building than I needed to. On one had it was good exercise and surprisingly, my knee doesn’t hurt like it does after I do groceries, but my good leg is sore! I guess quicker steps use different muscles. If I was studying pre-med, I could work on figuring that out, but I’m studying to earn a Network Administration Certificate. My adviser agrees that moving in a new direction and expanding my knowledge looks good on a resume. The job seekers who have the roughest go are the ones who have a narrow scope of knowledge. I sure hope we’re both right!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Congratulations on your return to school. Feels great, doesn't it? It's one of the favorite things I did in life. Enjoy, I know you'll do well. And it certainly can't help but look good on your resume.
Hugs, Edna B

ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475 ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475