Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Already?

It seemed like a short weekend, even though I took both Saturday and Sunday off of the White Tornado, so it really wasn’t sort. Maybe it just seems short because I’m short on David time. He’s got a model railroad session next weekend, so he switched around some days and has a three day weekend coming. That means yesterday was his weekend for last week! I’m getting back to work today too.

While I’m finishing up my coffee, I’ll get this week’s Meet Me On Monday posted. The Mug Shot will be during afternoon break!


Acting Balanced

1. What was the first live concert you ever attended?
2. What colors look best on you?
3. What is one thing about you that most people wouldn't know?
4. Who would you call to be bailed out of jail?
5. What do you think is the greatest invention of your lifetime and why?



1. What was the first live concert you ever attended?

Kiss and Cheap Trick at the Pontiac Silverdome in Michigan. July 13, 1979




2. What colors look best on you?

I hope green. I have a ton of green blouses and sweaters. I know it makes my green eyes just glow when I wear green or blue.



3. What is one thing about you that most people wouldn't know?

I’m a pretty open book, there’s not much that’s “secret.” Like any optimist, sad moods are rare, but when I do feel depressed, it’s REALLY depressed.


4. Who would you call to be bailed out of jail?

Depends what I was in for! :) Probably David, but then I’d have some ‘splaining to do!
.


5. What do you think is the greatest invention of your lifetime and why?

Personal computer, yes way greater than smart phones, because no one has ever gotten distracted and killed someone trying drive while blogging on their PC.

3 comments:

Marti said...

Wonder why those phones are called smart phones. Must be cause they are smarter than me. Glad you are a happy person, so have a good day.

Edna B said...

Along with the personal computer is the tiny chips that store all the memory and information. Also the internet. We can travel the world over without ever leaving the sofa. Simply amazing!!

I'm sitting on my screened porch, eating pizza and playing on my little laptop. The gray clouds have blocked out the sun and the rain is pouring while the thunder roars up above.

Not bad, huh? Nope, can't complain. You have a great night. Hugs, Edna B.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love your answer to #5. I get so mad when I see people on their phones in their car. How can they not know how stupid it is!!!