Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'll Be Brief

It's time for Tell Me Tuesday!


coloradolady

Are ya wondering what the prompt is?  Will Nani write an even longer "term paper" with this week's prompt?  Or, will I write the little bit shorter one I thought I might someday.  Well, this week's question was NOT 'What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?"  I keep hoping.

But here's this week's prompt:

I need to practice_____________more often. 

Hold getting that refill!

I need to practice brevity more often.

Done!


Be sure to check out the variations on this theme at The Coloradolady, Meet Me Tuesdays.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Brevity's good! Some days I like to be brief. Today wasn't the day, though. :)

don said...

A very interesting post. I like that Tuesday recommendation.

Coloradolady said...

I am with you....this was not my favorite this week....but....I thought if I was not short and somewhat sweet....I'd say way too much....it has been a doozy of a week...Have a great one!