Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Retiring Freebies & A New Freebie


Okay, so remember when I said I was going to give freebies a shelf life of a year, then retire them? Well, I slipped a bit on that! But it means several freebies have gotten a little longer to live and a little longer to give, so it’s not an awful thing. Ah, but all good tings eventually come to pass and all free things…well, remain free, but not available! So it is with today’s list!

The following list is the 29 freebies that are over a year old and scheduled to retire on February 28. There are full kits, templates, quick pages, word arts and other elements. If you’re new to The Chronicles of Nani, you might want to use the right click, click and hold on a Mac, to open the links in a new tab so you can download the freebies or better yet, have a cup of coffee and read the blog while you’re downloading, but keep track of this index page!

Freebies that retire on February 28, 2010:

Dandelions and Thistle

Heart of Glass

Frame-It and Write-It

Dandelions and Thistle Quick Page

Daddy’s Little Girl

Daddy’s Little Girl – Grownup Little Princess Word Art

Daddy’s Little Girl – Quick Page by Miss Edna

Daddy’s Little Girl – Journal Folder

Letters From Home – full kit and all the extras

Letters From Home add-on

I Cross My Heart – full kit and all the extras

I Cross My Heart add-on

I Cross My Heart Brag Book Pages

I Cross My Heart – Quick Page by RC Mama Designs

Fall Splendor

Indian Summer Recipe Cards

Thank You – SASy Lady Contest 2008 Cast Party Swag Bag

Four Corners Template

Word Art Treats

Photo Train Template

The Old Stuff

The Old Stuff Brag Book Pages

Apples and Wine

Song of Angels Snow Globe

Christmas Around the World 2008

My Blue Heaven Brag Book Pages

Project 365 Template (January 2009)

Eight Days a Week Quick Page

Nani’s Half-Birthday Gift


Just a note in case you’re reading this page and it’s after 2/28/10 - I have all the freebies archived on disk. If you are new to The Chronicles of Nani and see a retired freebie, you can still get it. Just drop me an email at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com and I can get it to you! Now I will get back to those emails requesting retired freebies as time allows and I ask that you request no more than three per email. If there are more than three, you’ll need to send multiple emails. Just send the freebie title and link to the original page it’s on. I’m sorry, but I will not honor requests without links to The Chronicles of Nani original entry or emails with more than 3 freebies requested.


Now, after a while in the old freebies, how about a new one?

I’ve been doing some extra little pieces for the layouts I’ve been catching up. There are trends in the Scrapbooking world, but there are also trends in the Nani world. As has always been true with me, my trends are either a little behind or ahead of the times, but seldom spot-on. While I have always loved the time-honored use of significant quotes on my pages, I never thought I’d really get into using multiple fonts and when I first started digi-scrapping, I hated the shabby look of worn, folded or wrinkled papers and paper elements. Now for some layouts I love the worn look and I’m having much fun using word art and creating my own. So the pieces in More Than Words, today new little freebie reflect some of my evolution as a scrapper. I hope you have some use for the little freebie!


Click preview to go to download
Password is shouts


I’d love your thoughts on my little bits here at The Chronicles of Nani, preferably here, I don’t get to 4Shared to read them so often, but I love reading your comments!

I’m slowly getting ready to do a new kit. I have a special layout that I want to do and I think the reason I haven’t been able to find a kit I like for it, it’s because I have to create the kit myself. But I’m still always making templates and elements as part of my catch-up goals, so look for more new stuff to replace the retiring freebies!

No comments: