Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

One Step at a Time Freebie

Just a quick coffee break note this morning to give a gift! One Step at a Time is officially available in my store as well as part one of the sampler! So here is part two!


In the blog freebie you get a flower, a word art brad and a glitter-trimmed award ribbon. The password is optimism. Click the preview for the download page.

After you download part 2 of the sampler, if you haven’t visited the Scrap Bird store for part one yet, make sure you get the rest of the freebie! Part one is a paper, another flower and a bracket frame. If you haven’t joined Scrap Bird yet, when you stop for part 1 of the freebie, why not join and PM me for the free add-on for newcomers?

Enjoy the free sampler and as always, I appreciate your comments at The Chronicles of Nani!

No comments: