Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nani's Scrappin' Sale-Paper

Welcome to a crazy, insane Thursday!

Why crazy and insane? It’s a crazy insane sale at Scrap Bird! This week is the start of Crazy Prices Thursday at Scrap Bird. You’ll find half off deals all over the store! That includes half off all Digitalegacies products that are regular priced over $2.00!



That means you save more than the price of the add-on for “Because of You,” “Your Own Special Way” and “Homemade Love!” They’re all $2.50 today! If you have Valentine pictures to scrap or those shots of the kids making cupcakes, today is definitely the day to outfit your craft folder on your HD and get ready for some serious crop time!

“My Blue Heaven?” regular $5.00, today $2.50. Pick up the brag book pages and still have enough for a cup of coffee left from your savings! “Eight Days A Week” is $2.50 today. That saves enough for a set of Project 365 templates or pick up the Project 365 quick pages with “Eight Days A Week” for half off today too!

If you have some spending cash earmarked for digi scrapping supplies, today is the day to stop by Scrap Bird! Stock up that digital craft drawer! It’s not just Digitalegacies Designs products, there are tons of products at half off. Of course, I’d appreciate it if there were some DD items in your cart too!

** Scrap Bird is based in Poland, so be sure to get in before midnight there to get the half-off deals. (6PM eastern in the US)

No comments: