Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bragging Time

As I’m sitting here with my evening coffee and looking at the gallery for Digitalegacies Designs at Scrap Bird. I’m a little overwhelmed. There are some great layouts in there! I’m a new designer in a new store, so sales are slow. That’s only because no one knows me or my work yet. We’re working on that.

When I say “we’re” working on that, I mean the stuff I do, the challenges, freebies, promoting and layouts and the hard work and time Marzena puts into building Scrap Bird and the encouragement she gives her designers. But where I’m most blown away and is with my Creative Team! They all do such great work! For me, it’s knowing that my kits can make great layouts. I had very talented ladies showing off my stuff in February and an equally incredible crew this month! I’ve shown you the pages that Jana and Fenny did with I Feel Lucky and you’ve seen Jana’s first page with the newest kit, One Step at a Time, but I now have a gallery full of just wonderful pages with that kit and I want to brag about these talented ladies that are making my designs just shine!

First off, take a look at the second page Jana did with this kit:


What a great combination of soft colors in the photo with the bright paper and elements! I love the way she frames her pages!


Here are a couple from Fenny:



One scrapper, one kit, two layouts that are very different, both boasting talent and creativity. She goes a great job of showing off the kit's versatility!

Be sure to check out the Digitalegacies Designs gallery at Scrap Bird to see the beautiful layouts that feature Fenny and her hubby done with My Blue Heaven too!!

And now, I’d like to introduce you to a new Digitalegacies Designs CT member! Jeltje is great at taking a kit and making it hers to scrap with. If exactly what she needs isn’t in the kit, I bet she can make what she needs from the kit!



I just love the way she created clusters and extra elements from the papers in the kit!

Like I said, I’m just blown away at the great work these ladies do!

Come on over to Scrap Bird and see what the very talented ladies who have helped me out and have done with my kits! Hey, this is what you can do with them too! I’m doing the pages for my 40th birthday dinner with One Step at a Time and have gotten some inspiration from these great layouts myself.

So check out the gallery and be sure to leave some love for these great pages! While you’re there consider doing the I Wanna Talk About Me challenge. There are still a couple days to get those Crimson and Clover quick pages and If you haven’t joined Scrap Bird yet, why you still have a couple days to sign up and PM me for the One Step at a Time add-on that will be in the store in April!

There is just wonderful eye-candy and talent to spare at Scrap Bird! Come on over and check out all of our great designers!

No comments: