Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It’s Transitional Wardrobe Season!

It’s that time of year when you put on a coat in the morning because it’s chilly, arrive at work where the heating and cooling hasn’t adjusted for the change of seasons and it’s hot and end up wishing you had a sweater because the air conditioning kicks on when the suns shines through the windows, forget your coat at the restaurant at lunch because it’s a beautiful spring afternoon and wish you had it at 5:00 because the rain has started and it’s COLD again!

Oh, you all know I really do love spring, but it does take a good transitional wardrobe to get through it! In steps Sears with 75-80% off original prices on fall and winter apparel. Here is one that totally grabbed me. I love versatile pieces in my closet.


This Studio One Women’s Plus Short Sleeve Shirtdress was originally priced at $78.00. You can get it for $19.99! It’s a cute, simple dress that’s fine for a relaxed professional look. Dress it up with a blazer, warm it up with a sweater, or for more looks, wear it unbuttoned with dress slacks and a blouse or a a simple solid dress. Using it as a duster, you can lighten up the look as we swing into spring. The dress is a poly-knit, machine washable, multifunctional and only a quarter of the original price with plenty of season left in it as we transition into spring!

See this dress and many more deals for women, men and kids at Sears! It’s while supplies last at the discounted prices until April 18, so click now!

Click Here

Post?slot_id=34780&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Veelana said...

Just to let you know - I always click your sponsored links :-)
There's an Award waiting for you at my Blog
http://www.veelana.blogspot.com/