Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

Seek and Know

Now, there's more than one way to get this kit!

Because my blog needs some attention... ;)

Try your luck on “The Chronicles of Nani Seek and Know.” All of the answers are in the Blogger Chronicles of Nani. If you get 90% or better, 9 or 10 out of 10, email me at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com with the name you used to take the quiz and I’ll send you the link for “A Perfect Summer Day”





Chronicles of Nani Seek and Know
1) Under what name does Nani do Digital Scrapbook Designing?

Digital Legacy

Nani Scraps

Digitalegacies Designs

The Chronicles of Nani

Powered By: QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com


1 comment:

Sheri said...

Okay, I only got 40%. Not too shabby considering I didn't go back and read your blog! LOL. I made one of my own and you'll probably do way better than I did on yours.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=0809031859165086&a=1&

Later!