Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wait 'Til Next Year!!

Jay Bruce and Joey Votto, Home Run KINGS!

I keep telling David, WE ARE GONNA KICK SOME BUTT NEXT YEAR! The Reds beat Milwaukee 11-2 Friday night, ELEVEN TO TWO!! We don’t have Ken Griffey, Jr., We don’t have Adam Dunn and we don’t have Lance Berkman...yet. But what we do have is a growing core that’s completely nuclear!

Joey Votto and Jay Bruce both went yard twice, making up over half of the Reds record SEVEN home runs in the game.

After losing the first series of September 2-1 to the Pirates, the Reds have won every series this month. They are 10-6 for September so far.

Heck with October, I can’t wait until April 6!

We are gonna kick some BUTT next year!

1 comment:

seamhead gypsy said...

April!!?? The Red Sox will be in the post season and I'm looking forward to OCTOBER!!

This week they're taking on the Indians and I have me Red Sox flag mounted on the front of the house-which will draw an occasional scowl from some of the locals despite being only 2 hours from the Reds' Riverfront. Last week I bought one of those Gnomes dressed up in Red Sox gear. When Katie saw it she wanted to know what Santa Claus was doing with a baseball in his hand!!

But, I do admit I'm a looking forward to the '09 season for the Reds and even traded for Joey Votto and Jay Bruce in one of my keeper leagues this summer!

seamhead gypsy