Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, February 6, 2009

What is TUTS?

This is a site that linked to The Chronicles of Nani. When I went to check it out, I can't even look at the site unless I register and it looks like an adult site, which I have no interest in joining or having my site linked to. I suppose my stats tracker site could have been hacked and bogus links put in my account.

Please if anyone knows what TUTS is, or if you linked here from it and it's not an adult site, let me know what it is.

Panic attack over, but serious concern still remains!

Thanks!
Nani

2 comments:

Rhonda S. said...

Sorry dear...never heard of it so I'm no help...letting you know that second LO will be coming by the beginning of next week, just trying to find some great pictures!

seamhead gypsy said...

from what i've seen it's "theater under the stars" as in: http://www.tuts.com/

but somehow i don't think that's not the site you're talking about is it?

I found this site by plugging in tuts in my google search bar. and from what i can see you don't have to be registered to use the site.

seamhead gypsy