Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Is Love In The Air?

If you are looking for love, perhaps you’ve tried online dating sites? Perhaps you've had miserable luck with online dating sites? Maybe you were just at the wrong site!

Now, maybe you’re thinking, “Newlywed thinks she’s an expert.” Believe me, I’m no expert! If marriage DID make one an expert, I’m still too much of a rookie to be there yet anyway. But before David and I met, I visited a LOT of online dating sites! Some of those sites were just not a good match for me. How would I find a guy that matched me on a site that wasn’t even right? When I met David, it was on a site for people with similarities beyond men and women seeking men or women. That made a huge difference, but yeah, we’re an online dating success story. In fact, my brother and his fiancé met online too!

Don’t you wish there was a Dating Directory Online to help sort out the sea of match-making sites? Well, click to datingdirectoryonline.net! They sort out the sites by age groups, geography, ethnicity, orientation and the most important ones, the sorted by interest sites. There are sites devoted to matching people into fitness or tattoos. The ice breaker is right there to start meeting people!

If you’re seeking a friend, a companion, the love of your life, why not give it a try. You could be lining up a first date for Valentines Day!

No comments: