Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

Patch 365 Layouts and Coming Attractions (with freebie!)

I’ve been keeping myself busy this weekend so I could stay away from looking out the windows. I don’t know about many of the other dwellers of the snowy north, but I’m pretty well sick and tired of the snow by the beginning of February. I’m not a big fan of the white stuff, except in train pictures, anyway, but by this time of the year, I have really had it. So, this weekend we get another “snow event.”

David has heard the whine. He laughs at me and calls me a wimp. But ya know, I do get to get even when he is complaining about how hot 85 degrees is in the summer. I guess we’d be most happy as a pair in an eternal spring and summer world. Actually, I could even live without the trains in the snow if I could ALWAYS photograph in a world that is either New England in the fall or Tennessee and Georgia in the Spring.

But this weekend, in Ohio, we have snow again. So I’ve had time to catch up on my Patch 365 layouts and a couple pages in my catch-up goal for the year too.

Here’s week 7!

Credits:Kit - “Oooh Shiny!” by Veelana,
Template from “Project 365 Template Set 2” by Digitalegacies Designs


I love that kit by Veelana! The colors are my favorites and the kit made me smile inside when I worked with it no matter what the picture out the window looked like!

Week 7 highlights included our day trip to Columbus, John at his 50th birthday party and of course, the furbabies!


Week 8

Credits Kit “Because Of You” by Digitalegacies Designs,
Template from “Project 365 Template Set 2” by Digitalegacies Designs


Week 8 included the Valentine festivities, so it was only natural to use one of the kits I created for the lover’s holiday to scrap the seven photos for out 8th week of married bliss!

Week seven includes the Red Sox Yahtzee I got David for Valentine’s Day, the flowers he got me, the chocolate fondue we shared, our registry print out that includes the Mike and Ikes and that lovely shot of me on the flooded basement day!

I’m excited to share the templates for these two and two more in the store soon!


New in the store!


Following on the heels of the modestly popular Project 365 template set at Scrap Bird, I’ve added a second set of multi-photo templates in the store. This set includes the templates used in my Patch 365 weeks 7 & 8 and 2 more new layouts waiting for your choice of kit to go with your photos and journaling. “Project 365 Template Set 2” will be available in the store this week!


More Love Cooking!

Have you visited the one dollar shop at Scrap Bird? You’ll find some great things there, like frames, quick pages, paper pack add-ons and this week, you’ll find another offering from Digitalegacies Designs too!


The add-on for Home Made Love gives you 3 more papers, 3 more ribbons, another scraper and a dark wooden spoon to go with your “Homemade Love” kit and alpha, plus a bonus Quick page!



This is the layout I did with the quick page. When Rina was visiting last summer, we made Crostada. I mean she made it and I supervised! She was so proud. Tori usually takes the lead in the kitchen, so she was very happy to do it ALL!

Quick pages are easy! Just drop in your own photo, a few words on the tag and you’re good to go with a page in minutes! The whole add-on is one dollar at Scrap Bird!


Exclusive Blog Freebie!

Want to take “Homemade Love” for a test-crop before you buy? Try out this Chronicles of Nani exclusive sampler!

Link
Click preview to download “Homemade Love Sampler”
password is jelly-roll

Homemade Love Sampler includes 1 paper, 1 ribbon and a wrapped frame.

As always at The Chronicles of Nani, if you do a layout with any Digitalegacies Designs products, I want to see it! In fact, I want to see it bad enough that there is another freebie in it for you! Send your layout to chroniclesofnani@gmail.com and I'll send you the link for Crimson and Clover!

No comments: