Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crafty Inspiration


What wonderful things have you made with glass jars and bottles?  I know I've made party favors and gifts, even vignettes for decorating.  I checked out Sunburst Bottle on the web and just the front page gave me some ideas and a sweet memory of crafting as a kid.

This is easy and a great project to do with kids. (Think about a rainy day in the summer!) Make a “leather” bottle! Using masking tape, brown shoe polish and glass bottles you can make a very nice decorative piece. Simply tear small pieces of masking tape and put them on the glass bottle in a patchwork way until the bottle is covered. Then stain them with the shoe polish and let it dry – faux leather bottle, simple and fun!

image from web

Take a look at the linked site. What’s the first crafty idea that comes to your mind?



No comments: