Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Got Chocolate?

Okay, well I had my chocolate, 1/4 cup of M&Ms while I finished my chapter review for chapter 14. We’re half way through the class part of that chapter and we’ll finish it up and chapter 15 tomorrow...and then the book is done. Wow. I have two more homework assignments to finish up this evening and then the review questions for chapter 15 tomorrow and the final exam by Friday...then the class is done!

I think my final grade will be a passing grade, but I’m planning on rereading about 6 chapters in the weeks between terms. I don’t just want a good grade, I . to understand well enough to pass the certification tests and get a job when it’s all said and done. My fall class is online and that’ll start as we are leaving for our honeymoon. Gotta love that WiFi! I’ll make an appointment with my advisor when we get back and look into an internship. It won’t be a “for credit” internship, so I’m even okay if it’s a free internship. If it’s for credit, I’d be paying to do it, so I’d want some sort of compensation! I just want to work with some network professionals, see what I’m learning in a real-life situation. Every time I open the book or the command panel on my laptop, more falls into place and the more comfortable that I really am learning this stuff I am. Now I’m feeling antsy about getting my hands on something that’s not just a simulation!


Awards!

I have some wonderful blog awards to share!

Thank you, Edna!

The first one I was given at the beginning of the month, but I haven’t had time to catch up and post it! Edna of Miss Edna’s Place gave me this award, “Blog Sin Frontiers,” acknowledging scrap blogs promoting a world without borders and people who offer help, love, friendship and solidarity in the world. What a very cool award!


Thank you, Kimberly!!

Most recently, I was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Kimberly of Kimberkatt Scraps. Kim’s blog is fun and the kitties on her blog’s background are just too sweet!


Retiring soon...

I am announcing the retirement of some more of the blog freebies. These ones have been free at The Chronicles of Nani for over a year.





The links will close July 27, so if you haven’t gotten them yet, check them out!

No comments: