Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

Time to Treasure


Now you all know how I feel about watches that cost a down payment on a house, but I never said that a good watch wasn’t worth an investment. I’m just choosy about where and how much to invest. I think everyone should have one good piece of jewelry, a quality rain coat and every now and then to be spoiled with a facial, pedicure or massage. Aren’t they all great gift ideas?

A good watch is just a classy piece of jewelry, There is an air of accomplishment about it. This is the time of year to think about those things too! What a great gift to a student leaving home for college in the fall! A pair of watches for a wedding or anniversary gift, time together, or to your spouse, the gift of my lifetime. It kinda gives me that warm and fuzzy goose-bumpy feeling!

I found some sweet watches at bluedial.com! I was browsing the Seiko Watches and found one that is just beautiful! Two-toned gold plated braid with a black face, a perfect match for my wedding ring! Seiko is a name that says quality time pieces and the price at bluedial is affordable as an investment is a quality time piece without skipping a few mortgage payments!

If you want to find that gift that says “I’m proud,” the gift that says, “I love you,”bluedial is the place to look first!

No comments: