Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Kiss of Summer Fun


Summer is nearly here and it’s time to plan a vacation, or at least a weekend getaway!

What do you like to do on a summer vacation? Of course, for me, summer travel with my fairly brad spanking new hubby has to include some trains and some baseball! Kissimmee, Florida is a great central location for four minor league baseball teams, inching the Lakeland Flying tigers on AL Kaline Drive, and the Florida Central railroad. It’s prime choice for us!

My honey isn’t a huge fan of hot so I’m thinking a summer trip to Kissimmee for us would have to include a water park or two to cool off during the high point of the light, before afternoon baseball, but when the light I poor for trains photography. Kissimmee has four fn-for-all-ages parks where you can have a blast getting wet in the sun. Be sure to bring plenty of sun block~

There is so much fun waiting to be had and K Kissimmee is giving away trips! Visitors to the Kissimmee website can enter to win one of 3 weekend getaways for 2 and 2 week-long vacations for four! The final drawing in the Freedom to Enjoy Sweepstakes is June 1, so there’s still time to visit Kissimmee on them!

Baseball and trains, water parks, theme parks, nature, world class accommodations and great restaurants make Kissimmee an ideal vacation spot for a long weekend for the whole family, a group of friends or just you two. And it could still even be Kissimmee’s treat!

Post?slot_id=

No comments: