Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday

Since there wasn't a Photoblog last Wednesday on Christmas Eve, this week is a 2-fer - 2 photos from Christmas Eve!

Tori and Rina - Nana's Sweeties

15 Christmases later I can't imagine celebrating the holidays without them! We don't have the many days and nights of crafts and games getting ready for the holidays that we did when they were little and we all lived closer, but we are still close and our love is so very special, not a parent-children type, but more than aunt-nieces too. They don't jump into the same frame and "pretend you like each other" for just anybody! LOL

Nana's Baseball Ornament

This is probably one of the coolest warm and fuzzy gifts I've ever gotten! Not only does the baseblall have "Nana" on it, but it's dated 2008. The girls told me they made sure to get the date put on it because they remembered putting the dates on every ornament we made when they were little.

2 comments:

Edna B said...

I just dropped by to wish you and David a Most Wonderful, Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year. May you be blessed with warmth and love.

Hugs, Edna B.

mITSYBELLE said...

:) :) :)

Love the baseball ornament, Happy New Year Nani