Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!





Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of black forest cake or tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday

Railfans: Passion or Insanity?

It was a COLD weekend and trains are my #2 passion. I've sat out in that kind of snow for baseball, but I stayed in the car and took this shot!

And before you decide we're both judgment-challenged, it was the Braves and Cubs in April at Wrigley. We scored HBO box seats courtesy of a friend in cable marketing. What would you have done? Box seats at Wrigley!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

This is a beautiful photo. Nice work. Now I'm back to reading the rest. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.