Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Want To Give You A Kiss For Christmas!


This is the newest mini kit by Digitalegacies Designs at Scrap Bird, “A Kiss For Christmas,” named for a sweet and a little sexy holiday tune from the late great Luther Vandross! Whether it’s the warm kisses under the mistletoe or the candy kisses that are as sweet as Luther’s voice, this kit captures the image of any of the Christmas kisses you’d want to scrap!

This is my personal membership drive! You can purchase the mini kit, “A Kiss For Christmas” at Scrap Bird for $1.50. OR Send me a PM at Scrap Bird between now and January 7, 2009, and I’ll PM you back the 4-Shared link for it for free! My ID is Nani at Scrap Bird. Of course, you’ll have to stop by at least twice: once to join and send me a PM and once to receive your PM back, but I hope you’ll like it there and stay!

If you use “A Kiss For Christmas” in a challenge layout, you’ll get double points* towards a store gift certificate AND you can ask for Indian Summer too! Are you doing the math on this? It’s join a great new site and get freebie-points towards another freebie-then ANOTHER freebie! Good stuff!


* Double points are awarded for challenge layouts done with supplies from any Scrap Bird designer.

No comments: