Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

2008 was a year of lots of downs and a few year-saving ups pulling it out of the “bad year” category and putting it in the “challenging year” one in December, just saving it!! (But saving it it life-altering fashion!)

Today is the last day of the 3-day $2 sale at Scrap Bird! Dozens of kits, regularly priced as high as $5.50 are $2.00 through today! That’s a savings of up to 64%!

You can purchase my “It’s Christmas All Over The World” Merry Christmas ornament pack, regularly $3.00 for $2.00, but why stop there? All 9 ornaments are part of the whole kit, which regularly sells for $5.00. That’s $2.00 today too!


There are also some great kits from the other designers at Scrap Bird in the $2.00 sale. Now is a great time to stop by and get to know all of our styles!

While you’re there, don’t forget the personal joining bonus I’ve offered! “A Kiss For Christmas” is just $1.50 in my store, but join the community at Scrap Bird and send me(Nani) a PM and ask for it by January 7, and I’ll send it to you for free!

The new challenges for January are up and some of the challenge hostesses are offering bonuses in addition to the points you’ll collect for completing them! Stop by my challenge, “I Wanna Talk About Me.” This month we’re sharing our plans for 2009 and making affirmations to our resolutions. You’ll get 5 points for participating, 10 if you use Scrap Bird products and in addition to the points, I’m offering this quick page made with my soon-to-be-released kit, “My Blue Heaven!”


There is a lot to get involved with, great fun and great freebies at Scrap Bird for January! Won’t you join us?

Okay, now I have to get back to work on “My Blue Heaven!” I have a couple elements and a few tweaks before I do the preview. THEN I’ll be back to show it off and reveal the biggest and bestest news from 2008. If you haven’t heard about it, you DON’T want to miss it! Bookmark or follow this blog for the main event...SOON!

No comments: