Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

All The Good Stuff!

First, I’d like to share the unveiling of the January 2009 Mega Kit at Scrap Bird!


Isn’t is just cool? I really enjoyed making my part of this kit because, well, hello? CHOCOLATE LOVE! Is it totally me, or what? Okay, it’s totally a ton of us! This huge kit, made by all the designers at Scrap Bird, sells for just $10.50! That’s 55 papers and 79 elements of Chocolate Love and if you spend $10 in the Scrap Bird store, that huge kit can be yours for free! Visit Scrap Bird for all the details and a few more looks at everything in this amazing kit!

But in case 134 digital delectables for free isn’t enough to bring you over to our place, I want to introduce you all to the wonderful challenges at Scrap Bird! If you haven’t joined yet, you don’t know what you’re missing!

Of course there’s my challenge, “I Wanna Talk About Me,” a book of me challenge. This month, I’m asking you to share your resolutions, goals or plans for 2009. I did the first page for my “Patch 365” project. In addition to the points you’ll earn to spend in the Scrap Bird store, I’m also offering this quick page made with my “My Blue Heaven” kit.


But wait, there’s more!

One of the challenges Marzena (Mamrotka) hosts is the photo challenge. This month she’s asking to see some photos of your favorite sports. I’m working on mine right now. Betcha can guess what MY subject is, huh??


Darlene’s quote challenge asks you to use this quote from Benjamin Franklin, “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.”

Darlene has a great quick page done with her “One Winter Night” kit that you’ll receive as an extra posting bonus for participating too.



And there's STILL MORE!

You get you extra freebie up front in Mamrotka’s Scrap It Challenge. each month you get a mini kit to make a layout, only catch? You can’t add any extras! You can recolor and manipulate what’s in the it however you want. It really challenges you to be creative!

Here is what this month’s kit looks like!



Em-ka does the scraplift challenge. This month she’s featuring the gallery of Nonoczka. She has this floral bonus for participating:


Mamrotka hosts two more! Here is the prop for this month’s Template Challenge.


And in Use Those Elements, you have a list of “must haves, then you let your creativity go wild! This month, come see what you’ll add to your 3 photos in the list!


That’s 7 fun and creative challenges this month. Six of them are eligible for the bonus points when you use Scrap Bird shop products, so you could earn up to 65 points this month alone! You’ll also have the four additional freebies this month and at 60 points, you’ll have earned a $3 gift certificate. If you join today, you’ll have plenty of time to get all those points and earn a nice Valentine for yourself!

Come on over and see what’s happening at Scrap Bird!

No comments: