So cool to be given the Tell Me About Yourself award by Marti, Marvi Marti! I'm honored to receive this award! I'm a pretty open person and this acknowledgement means, well it means I'm not open but boring! Now, you know if Marti gave the award, it's because she won it, deservedly so. Definitely check out her blog if you don't read it already!
The rules for accepting this award are that you must thank the person giving it. Thank you Marti! :) Then share 7 things you think people might find interesting about you and select 7 fellow bloggers to give the award to!
1. I wrote and copyrighted four songs between the ages of 15 and 17.
2. I worked game day scoreboard graphics for the Detroit Tigers as an assistant in 1996 and as the actually paid graphics person in 1997.
3. I started collecting coffee mugs in 1989.
4. I started intentionally collecting M&Ms stuff in 1999 when I realized I had already been collecting toppers and dispensers. I was thinking about what I already had after the completely brilliant Super Bowl commercial when they appointed themselves the “Official Spokescandy of the New Millennium – MM."
5. As a kid, most of my allowance in the summer was spent on baseball cards and any candy or snacks that had baseballs on them. (BB Bats, Home Run gumballs, Sunflower seeds…) I want to get a box of Justin Verlander Fastball Flakes. Guess I haven’t outgrown that!
6. My first personal victory in 2012 was that I made it through January without a black eye! I didn’t manage that in 2010 or 2011.
7. Both of our cats are named after Hall of Fame baseball players. Kaline is named after Al Kaline and Carla after Carl Yastrzemski.
And now, I award the Tell Me About Yourself recognition to:
1 Edna at Miss Edna’s Place
2 Jennifer at Just Another Day
3 Amanda at Life According to Amanda
4 Debby at Just Breathe
5 Ronalyn at The Adventures of Esa and Zed
7 Carla at Here in Texas