Welcome to my coffee shop on the Information Superhighway!

Grab a mug and a comfy chair - try the black forest cake!



Chronicles of Nani Bulletin Board


Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com


Click Here for The Chronicles of Nani posts labeled "freebies"
If a freebie that you really want is expired, drop me an email! I keep an archive of all of my work!

The first “thrill” of MS is that it's not my fault and I couldn't have prevented it. The next thrill will be when they can fix it.


The Chronicles of Nani includes some sponsored posts. A compensated post is for a product or idea that I think is a good idea. I'm selective about the opportunities I accept. If you think it's interesting, give the link a click! Thank you for supporting my sponsors.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Vintage Cookies

Here is my, very personally topical, offering for Vintage Thingie Thursday.


These might be older than me. I don’t know if they were something my Mom had when she was younger or if it was something she bought after she got married. I suspect it was the former since I don’t ever remember them not being in the house I lived in. I also have no memory of them ever looking new. They are the card suits. I don’t know what happened to the club, but I do remember eating cookies shaped like clubs when I was little!

Now back to 2011 baking!


See more vintage things!

3 comments:

LV said...

Even if you know very little about them, the important thing is you know they were your mothers. Always a treasured keepsake.

Antiques And Teacups said...

What great memories! I love the old vintage cookie cutters...make the cookies taste even better...spiced with the memories!
Ruth

Coloradolady said...

I love these!! I have a couple like them. I keep a big ole vintage jar with a red lid in my kitchen, it is filled with old cookie cutters...and would you believe I never ever make cookies that use cutters. Oh. Well. I love them all the same!! Happy VTT!

ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475 ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475