Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Vintage Cookies

Here is my, very personally topical, offering for Vintage Thingie Thursday.


These might be older than me. I don’t know if they were something my Mom had when she was younger or if it was something she bought after she got married. I suspect it was the former since I don’t ever remember them not being in the house I lived in. I also have no memory of them ever looking new. They are the card suits. I don’t know what happened to the club, but I do remember eating cookies shaped like clubs when I was little!

Now back to 2011 baking!


See more vintage things!

3 comments:

LV said...

Even if you know very little about them, the important thing is you know they were your mothers. Always a treasured keepsake.

Antiques And Teacups said...

What great memories! I love the old vintage cookie cutters...make the cookies taste even better...spiced with the memories!
Ruth

Coloradolady said...

I love these!! I have a couple like them. I keep a big ole vintage jar with a red lid in my kitchen, it is filled with old cookie cutters...and would you believe I never ever make cookies that use cutters. Oh. Well. I love them all the same!! Happy VTT!