Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Photoblog Wednesday


Tori, Christmas Eve 2000

This is the other half of last week's Photoblog. I'm telling ya, they really are twins. Tori's just always been older than her age!

Tori wanted "something different" for her hair. She's always been on top of trends, yes, even at six years old. She wanted the Topsy Tail style like she'd seen on TV. I didn't have a Topsy Tail but that didn't matter. She had a "Nana can make it work" attitude when she wanted something fashionable we didn't have. She often gave me challenges, but this one wasn't so bad. I got pipe cleaners out of the craft cabinet and made our own Topsy Tail!

She screeched a couple times because it pulled and I told her if it hurts we can do a different style, but she insisted that it would be worth it. After getting the tail right, we curled a few wispy tendrils and our young diva was ready for her shoot in front of the family tree.

4 comments:

Marti said...

Beautiful and fashionable girl. And a resourceful Nana. Have a Merry Christmas.

Bev said...

Cute!

Debbie said...

oooohhhh i just love the outfit. what a beautiful picture!!

Edna B said...

Nani, she's absolutely adorable! And that photo of Kaline sleeping by the manger is just precious. I want to wish you and David a Happy Anniversary. May you be blessed with many more years of happiness.

I hope your Holidays are fantastic. I know I'm enjoying it all so much this year. Now I'm off to see about some scrambled eggs and green peppers for myself and Tootsie. I bought a green pepper yesterday especially for this morning. Mmmmmmmmm! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.