Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


Welcome to Monday! David is working later today, so there is so much to do! But I still have a few moments to be social. I’ll finish MMOM blog crawling this evening!

1. Monday's are _________?
2. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
3. What monthly bill do you most dislike paying?
4. How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?
5. What color lights are on your Christmas Tree?



Monday's are _________?
Monday is the beginning of a new week. I’m refreshed from the weekend and ready to go. And no, that’s not just because I’m not 9-5 working right now. I’ve felt this way about Mondays my whole adult life!

What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
This time of year EGGNOG! I’ve had one small eggnog shake at McDonald’s and I try really hard to control it, but I’ll have another one, I’m sure. I try to keep it limited to one a week, but when it’s gone, I’ll go back to Jamoca at Arby’s once in a while.

What monthly bill do you most dislike paying?
David says whatever one is the biggest. I kinda agree!


How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?
3 – my main personal address, The Chronicles of Nani and my school address.


What color lights are on your Christmas Tree?
We use multi-colored lights. I used to use gold lights on my formal tree when I was in Michigan.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Your Christmas cheer is infectious! And the almond sugar cookies look wonderful!! I haven't started baking yet but I'm getting ready. I can't help you out with any vintage wrapping paper. I know what you mean about how easily the stuff today rips. Probably made in China! Christmas blessings to you!
Lynn
www.cottageandcreek.com

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

I put up my outside lights today, sunny and crisp and cold. They are at the short person level but since I have always been the 'put them away' person it suits me just fine and still lets me participate in the 'lighted houses' on our street.
-Joy

Gloria Haynes said...

What a great way to look at Monday! I will try to keep that perspective next week when Monday rolls around!

Have a great week and I will see you next Monday!

glosews