Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Career-Driven Comfort

This has been a year of seeing a lot of medical professionals for me and one thing I’ve often giggled about in my own mind is how great it must be to “wear pajamas” while making your living. By that I mean, of course, scrubs! http://www.blueskyscrubs.com is a great place to find scrubs for men, women and kids in a variety of colors. If you have a professional who wears scrubs on your holiday gift-giving list or if you want something comfy to wear on those days you stay in, Blue Sky Scrubs is certainly worth checking out!

Medical professionals that are just finishing school or starting out in their profession have college bills and need an appropriate career wardrobe, same as any profession. If you or someone you know needs scrubs as they are starting out in their medical career, Blue Sky’s discount scrubs are a good way to get that professional wardrobe started. The prices are great and if you spend $155, the shipping is free. You all know how much I love free shipping!

They offer full sets of scrubs, separates, scrubs hats in fun prints and accessories. Whether you want to feel good and confident at work or comfortable at home, Blue Sky Scrubs is a great site to see!

No comments: