Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

Get Rid of the Stains, Not Your Pet

It’s been a productive night for me. I got the kitchen tile scrubbed and ready for baking. Next pre-holiday room is the living room. There are 2 problems with the living room cleanup; Kaline and Carla!

I have to find something comparable to
The Steam Team in Austin, Texas. They will clean almost anything in your home! While the girls are girls, so they don’t spray, they seem to have delicate stomachs! We have problems with kitty vomit! We clean it as best we can, but after a while, our beige carpet gets a little polka dotted! One of the many areas The Steam Team in Austin specializes in is stain odor removal. If you have a cat or dog that’s had an accident on the rug, you know how valuable it is to unstain and unsmell things!

The Steam Team in Austin does upholstery too! Check out this page:
http://www.thesteamteam.com/austin-cleaning-services/upholstery.shtml If you love your pet as much as we love our kitty-girls, they’re a part of your family. They curl up with you to watch TV and well, I know a cat’s been responsible for spilled hot cocoa once, or twice! A company that can restore the room you love to be in can put you and the pet you love back in harmony.

If you’re in Austin, you owe it to yourself to check out The Steam Team!

No comments: