Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In

This is a blog meme I did for the first time a couple weeks ago, really enjoyed it and enjoyed reading the other bloggers’ answers. It’s a quick way to check in with the regulars and meet the new readers at my Coffee Shop on the Information Superhighway. I follow Feeling Beachie so even on a busy Friday where I don’t necessarily have time to participate, I can still read along!

Definitely stop by and take a look at the many carried answers to the sometimes fun, sometimes thought provoking lines to complete.


This week’s statements:
1. Lately, I have been feeling a little___________

2. I am usually a ______
3. ________________________is always the best feeling at the end of the day
4. _________________________is the first thing I do in the morning



My answers:

Lately I’ve been feeling a little sluggish and excited. That’s this time of year for me. From the time baking starts to the end of the year I feel a little of that holiday stress. It’s the good kind of stress, exciting stress, but while I’m hustling and bustling to get things ready and get all the baking done, I’d have to say I eat poorly. I sample the baked goods, enjoy holiday candies and skip meals. Not the best way to feel full speed. Hard as I work to lose the other over 11 months, I gain a little and honestly, by the week in between Christmas and New Year’s Eve, I’m eating more veggies again and looking forward to getting back on track and tackling my new goals.


I am usually a planner. I was successful as a producer/project manager because I’ve always planned every detail from having my school clothes picked out before bed to my daily and hourly baking schedules for the holidays. The scariest thing in my married life is that I travel with my husband without an itinerary. I’d NEVER done that before I met David!


Snuggling under the quilts with David and the cats is always the best feeling at the end of the day.



Take my pills and vitamins and go downstairs for a cup of coffee is the first thing I do in the morning.



Come on and join the fun!

8 comments:

Hilary said...

I couldn't agree more with your number three! I love snuggling with hubby and cat too! Thanks for playing!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

As I've gotten older, eating veggies has become easier. The sweets just make me feel so low and terrible that it's not difficult to avoid them any more. It's one of the few advantages of getting older!

Happy New Year!

Edna B said...

Very interesting! I love your Christmas lights photos. I even enjoyed your Slim Fast ad. I should give it a try again to see if it really is better than it used to be.

Nani, you have a wonderful weekend. I'm wishing you and David and your furry kids a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New year. Hugs, Edna B.

JosephAlsarraf said...

I usually enjoy eating my veggies but, lately I have been craving junk food. : )

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel) said...

Planning is good :) I'm a planner- just not a follow-through-er ;)
Happy New Year!

Gloria Haynes said...

I tagged you on my blog, you can read it here.. http://glosews.blogspot.com/2011/12/ive-been-tagged.html

Hope you have a great week end!

Susi_Snaps said...

I'm like you when it comes to cooking and baking. I start tasting and sampling and then i don't eat a proper meal. Not good. Can't wait to get on a regular food/exercise schedule again!!! :) Happy New Year!

LV said...

No goals or resolutions for me. Just going to take one day at the time and enjoy it.