Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Why The Chronicles of Nani?

Hey, I’m about to be 2 for 2 in the June Blog Challenge, hosted by Katie at So Funny Story… Baby steps, right? Here is the prompt for today:

The meaning behind your blog name.

This one is actually pretty easy. The obvious answer is the correct one. It’s a play on The Chronicles of Narnia.

I’m not a huge fan of the book, never saw the movie or movies, I guess there’s more than one. I started my blog, the original one on Yahoo 360, in April 2005. That was when they started doing the early “coming soon” ads for the Chronicles of Narnia movie on Teen Nick, which I have no shame in admitting is the channel where I watch Degrassi. I joked at the TV, “there should be a Chronicles of Nani”. When I started my Yahoo 360 blog, naming it was that easy.

When Yahoo got out of the blog business, I carried the name with me.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad to have found yours!

Jhona O. said...

I like the play on the title! Clever :)