Welcome to my coffee shop on the Information Superhighway!

Grab a mug and a comfy chair - try the black forest cake!



Chronicles of Nani Bulletin Board


Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com


Click Here for The Chronicles of Nani posts labeled "freebies"
If a freebie that you really want is expired, drop me an email! I keep an archive of all of my work!

The first “thrill” of MS is that it's not my fault and I couldn't have prevented it. The next thrill will be when they can fix it.


The Chronicles of Nani includes some sponsored posts. A compensated post is for a product or idea that I think is a good idea. I'm selective about the opportunities I accept. If you think it's interesting, give the link a click! Thank you for supporting my sponsors.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Book Review: The Perfect Assassin by Ward Larsen

Synopsis at Good Reads

One perfect shot will change the course of history. Christine Palmer, a young American doctor sailing solo across the Atlantic, makes an incredible discovery - a man narrowly clinging to his life in the frigid waters. But there is much more to this desperate survivor than meets the eye. David Slaton is a Kidon - a highly-trained, highly-precise, and highly-dangerous assassin. The Kidon is both the hunter and the hunted, and he and Christine are in grave danger. Will they win in this race against time? With the precision of a sharpshooter, author Ward Larsen weaves an intricate tale of espionage and intrigue.


My review at Good Reads
4 out of 5 stars

The Perfect Assassin is Ward Larsen’s first novel and WOW! The story is gripping and put together well. There are important pieces going on in different places and with different characters, but the chapters all came together without losing the reader. David Slaton doesn’t miss. He’s always seems to be one step ahead, yet he always needs to get to that next step.

There is so much going on, but not too much and you never are totally sure of some characters and which side they’re on. I found it to be well-written and a riveting story. I can hardly believe it was a debut novel.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475 ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475