Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite
beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of

black forest cake or the tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com
....................................

Christmas Scrapbook Freebies

If you were visiting from Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies, follow the
hyperlinks for Digitalegacies Designs' mini kit Christmas Cocoa
and the add-on Christmas Cocoa Flowers.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's Got A Good Beat, You Can Dance To It

Here’s today’s prompt in the 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by Katie at So, Funny Story…

Put your i-pod/i-tunes on shuffle what are the first ten songs?

When I listen to music, it’s my playlist at playlist.com, so I hit the shuffle there. Here are the first ten:

1. Too Close - Next
2. Would You Go With Me – Josh Turner
3. Poker Face – Lady GaGa
4. San Francisco – Scott McKenzie
5. Complicated Game - XTC
6. Cupid - 112
7. Love You Like A Love Song – Selena Gomez
8. Give Me Everything – Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo
9. A Minor Prelude - Triumph
10. Cover You In Kisses – John Michael Montgomery

The Josh Turner song is the one I did the video of my train photos with and credited my new name at the end to surprise our railfan friends just days after we got married!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

The Josh Turner song is the only one I recognize. I listen to a limited range of music. I listen to 40's, 50's, 60's and old country music. You have a great night, hugs, Edna B.