Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Popsie's Day!

That's what I celebrate today.
He's been a dad and my Popsie for 47 years!

1966

2009 at our wedding reception.
My name tag says "bride" his says "father of the bride"

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Such sweet pictures. Happy Father's day to your dad.

Edna B said...

Oh Nani, I love your photos!!!!! You haven't changed a bit. (I mean your face!) lol. What treasures. I hope your dad had a super fabulous day yesterday.

Pogo and I are going out shortly to do a couple of errands. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.