Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite
beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of

black forest cake or the tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com
....................................

Christmas Scrapbook Freebies

If you were visiting from Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies, follow the
hyperlinks for Digitalegacies Designs' mini kit Christmas Cocoa
and the add-on Christmas Cocoa Flowers.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday


"My dumb old sister's not the only one who gets the sunny spot
...or Photoblog Wednesday"


Baggle enjoying the regal pleasures of being a cat!

2 comments:

purple ice princess said...

hiiiii Nani...oooo this blog place is way nice....well done!! and awww @ baggle....we have plenty of unseasonable sun here in NZ...come for a visit :D

Anonymous said...

Hello:) how are you? I just wanted to stop by and say hello and I love your 360 page. I love cats also, alot like you. My hubby is allergic to them but he loves them also. have a good april 1st.