Welcome to my coffee shop on the Information Superhighway!

Grab a mug and a comfy chair - try the black forest cake!



Chronicles of Nani Bulletin Board


Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com


Click Here for The Chronicles of Nani posts labeled "freebies"
If a freebie that you really want is expired, drop me an email! I keep an archive of all of my work!

The first “thrill” of MS is that it's not my fault and I couldn't have prevented it. The next thrill will be when they can fix it.


The Chronicles of Nani includes some sponsored posts. A compensated post is for a product or idea that I think is a good idea. I'm selective about the opportunities I accept. If you think it's interesting, give the link a click! Thank you for supporting my sponsors.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photoblog Wednesday

Cozy Carla


When Carla is this comfy and this cute, David has to grab my camera

1 comment:

Misty Dawn said...

She's beautiful, and I LOVE that afghan!

ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475 ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475