1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
I’m going to assume that girl parts aren’t an issue either. I’d have been a professional baseball player. Probably middle infield because compared to the men I’m too short for the outfield, which is where I played softball. You see, if I’d been an MLB player, maybe the first woman, I’d be retired by now. I likely would have retired when the MS symptoms started to escalate and I probably would have been diagnosed sooner because the club trainer would have seen something not right. Then I’d be a retired professional athlete with MS. I’d have a ton of clout to do speaking engagements and promoting to support awareness and research for the disease, I’d even be able to donate more to the National MS Society and other MS nonprofit organizations.
2. How often do you clean out your car?
I used to clean it out once a month with a good cleaning, vacuuming and Windex, a couple times a year. Now, clean out the car? Huh?
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
I think people should wear whatever makes them feel good and expresses whatever they want to say with their wardrobe. If you enjoy “high fashion, even to the point of being overdressed for casual; gatherings, go for it. If you want to wear a sweatshirt to a nice restaurant I think that’s fine too. People should be a comfortable or crazy, proper and conservative as fits their personal style and we should all just let it be. Fashion Police is a silly concept and I’m glad they don’t exist.
4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
Stress is best fought with chocolate; the more stress, the more chocolate is necessary.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
Two girls? Two boys? one of each? I am quite sure if I was responsible for naming twins, their names would be completely different and they wouldn’t sound at all like twins. I’d want them to have their own separate identities.
This week’s statements:
1. I hate ____
2. I have never been to ¬¬¬¬____
3. The hobby I love the most is_____________ and one day I will ____________________.
4. My favorite store to shop at is______________because_______________________.
1. I hate political advertising.
2. I have never been to a high school reunion.
3. The hobby I love the most is scrapbooking and one day I will be caught up!
4. My favorite store to shop at is Godiva Chocolatier because malls stress me out. ;)
“Hugs are life’s rainbows.”
It’s a sweet fortune, but the food was better!