Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Photoblog Wednesday

Cousin Reunion

On New Year's Eve, David and I met my cousin, Stefano, and his family for lunch. I hadn't seen him in so many years and I wanted him to meet David before they went back to San Marino. Steve and I were close as kids, when my Aunt and Uncle were still living in the States. He was the first baby my six-year-old self had ever held.

I asked my cousin what kind of lunch he wanted and I'd find a restaurant half way between Toledo and where they were staying and was ecstatic with his choice! He had a list of places he needed to visit while he was "home" and he hadn't gotten to Red Lobster yet! We got this shot was taken at the decadent chocolate end!

It was a nice finale for 2009.

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Sounds like a really wonderful reunion with your cousin. Reminds me of a cousin I looked up after not seeing her for all our adult years. She was a little older than me and had small children.

I started my babysitting days taking care of her children, and she became my first "grown up" friend. In later years, I never knew where she and her family had moved to and never saw her again.

To my surprise, I found her only two hours away. I am so glad for the few visits we did finally have because she passed away a year after I found her.

Thank you for your story, and the memories it brought back for me. Have a great day. Hugs, Edna.