Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Keeping an Eye on the Market

You know this is such a tough economy to live in for all of us. The job market is so dismally connected to that. That’s why I’m back in school and why so many people find themselves relocating to go to where the jobs are!

If you’re moving or uprooting your family, no doubt you’re keeping an eye on today's mortgage rates. Mortgage rates have everything to do with you buying a new house and someone else being able to buy your old one! It’s good to have someplace where you can monitor the pulse on an important factor in keeping afloat today! Being prepared will help to ease the stress of taking that large step into the hopefully brighter unknown!

No comments: