Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Digitalegacies Designs Sale Paper

Oh, it’s a good time to shop the Digitalegacies Designs sales!

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!! That’ right, my hubby is 43 today an in honor for his 43rd birthday, I’ve put all the Talkin Baseball stuff on sale for 43% off for one week! That’s right, in honor of the wonderful man who makes my world even better who took me to a baseball game for our first TWO dates, Talkin Baseball, The Talkin Baseball Word Art or the combo pack are all 43% off until June 17!

Talkin Baseball, 43% off for David's Birthday!


While we’re talking sale, today is Crazy Price Thursday at Scrap Bird! I put making it quick and simple half off this week, with my quick page sets for half off! You can get Crimson and Clover Quick Pages, Eight Days a Week Quick Pages, Laura Favors and The Look of Love Quick Page Set any or all of them for half off, Thursday, June 11 only!

Crimson and Clover Quick Pages, Half-off Today!


While you’re checking out the baseball kit to celebrate David's birthday or any of the quick pages sets for half off, check out my Wedding Party!

The Look of Love Quick Page Set, $2.40 until July 13

Our reception is just over a half year after we eloped and I’m swimming in the final preparation! In honor of the fun and romantic, to us anyway, weekend we have planned, I’m putting all of the Digitalegacies Romance on sale for 20% off until after the reception! You can have your choices of any or all of the Digitalegacies Designs Love kits: Your Own Special Way, Because of You, Laura and My Blue Heaven, the kit I did to celebrate our marriage plus The Look of Love Quick Pages after today will stay on sale for 20% off until July 13!

Come check out all of the great designers at Scrap Bird - Crazy Prices Thursday is a great opportunity to try out a designer you haven’t tried before!

No comments: