Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

Blu Holiday!

It‘s a really cool “Tweet To Win” contest from BluFrog Energy drink. If you tweet them on twitter, you could be a winner of one of five great prizes I’m thinking it might be time to get a Twitter account for this one! I want to win the trip to Lollapalooza!

Yes, I said the trip to Lollapalooza. The prize includes round trip- airfare, 2 tickets to the 3-day festival and hotel, not to mention an X-shot aND Loaded iPod are part of the prize.

Okay, a little nostalgia, maybe? Mom always wanted to go to Lollapalooza. It’s in Chicago at Grant Park. Chicago was Mom’s favorite city too! The food and beverage part of the weekend isn’t in the prize, but with everything that is covered, we’d have some freedom to taste the wonders that you’ll find in Chicago restaurants too!

I’m figuring that I’d probably ask Tracy to go to the festival with me. A three-day music festival in a city with lots of commuter trains isn't David’s scene, but he could share the room and chase trains while Tracy and I are enjoying the music! It would be a fun weekend!

There are also trips to Aspen, New York and Orlando as well as an X-Box complete gaming package, so there’s definitely something for everyone! It’s SO worth a tweet!!

Post?slot_id=40280&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: