Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday

Norfolk Southern’s beautiful F-Units
on the business special in that warm,
end of day light I love so much last Saturday



How my plans for a two-day cyber-crop were thwarted!

David was going to be gone all weekend, but the weather where he was headed was supposed to be lousy. He stayed home. We had some sunny days here. He seduced me! He promised the business train on Saturday and a train by the Pioneer Sugar Canisters on Sunday - He knows my weaknesses too well!

Then both Friday and Saturday nights, he made me watch baseball...Okay, well he turned the game on. I was just going to have the pitch-by-pitch on mlb.com while I worked.

I got ONE, just one, page done ALL WEEKEND! YEESH!

But the Red Sox and The Dodgers are advancing and the train pictures were fabulous! I’m not really complaining! :)

1 comment:

mITSYBELLE said...

I've just snagged your blinkie Nani, mwah mwah mwah :)