Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Saturday, May 1, 2021

The Chronicles of Nani - I Need A Millennial

 Sorry I'm late with the link for the video this week. My priority list includes putting some blogs up that aren't just links to YouTube. But like I said before   I'm probably the most overworking I'm a disabled person out there! I'm going to get everything together and get my priority list taken care of. (I promised my therapist that I would do that) but these things take time. Unfortunately getting slammed by seasonal allergies makes them take more time. So I will give the readers of The Chronicles of Nani blog that hint on next week's video. It's taping day and I'm about to talk about seasonal allergies and fun stuff like that.

But in case you didn't link to it from Facebook or another social media link here is this weeks vlog:


No comments: