Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, April 23, 2021

The Chronicles of Nani - Falling

 Prior to diagnosis, MS made me pro at falling. Of course at the time I had no idea what was making me such a klutz. In fact there was one time that I was out to dinner with a friend and as we were leaving I stopped to hold a door for a couple of people coming in. I jogged up to catch up with them and I get an uneven spot in the sidewalk and when he tried to grab me I ended up falling flat on my face and lost my two front teeth. (THAT story is not in the Vlog because I just remembered it!)


See my large bruises on BOTH sides of my face in the course of just over a year and how I manage to even fall now that I don't walk. But I've learned how to do it more gracefully and less prone to bruising.


I've definitely learned that MS is not for easily embarrassed or the beauty obsessed!



No comments: