Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, April 9, 2021

The Chronicles of Nani - First Story Time Part 1

 Sometimes life is not always about living with my chronic illness. It's not always about bad days and it's not even always about making the best of good days. Sometimes it's just me as a human being.


Early on in doing my vlog, one of my aides suggested that every now and then I should just tell a story. She said she loved hearing me tell stories because it's some thing that I did well. I was very flattered as I was flattered what is my grandmother told me when I told stories like my grandfather did when I went to visit her just a few months after he died. My grandfather was the greatest storyteller I've ever known and my grandma told me I inherited his gift. So this is part one of my first story time. I thought I should give a little bit of a background before I tell the first story.


You hear a little bit about the sibling rivalry story this week but the rest of it will come next week in part 2.


No comments: