Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, May 21, 2021

The Chronicles of Nani - Donuts, Aide Agencies & Politics

Whew! I almost didn't get the vlog done this week! It's been a very, very busy week. Some of it is explained in the vlog, but the aide that I had left the agency abruptly. They didn't have anybody to replace her so they waived the usual two week notice to leave since there was nobody that wasn't getting paid if I left because they had nobody to assign to me. 


So with David planning on his vacation during the first week of June, I had to find a new agency very fast! I basically said “sign me up” to the first agency that called back. It's been an exhausting week with new people in every day at the beginning of the week and having to go through the whole speech of “this is here, that is there, this is how you put me in a sling, this is how you wash my back…” over and over and over three days straight. One of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis, no matter which kind you have is fatigue. The first three days of this week with four hour shifts with new aides every day has been exhausting. Add to that it's Cottonwood season! Cottonwood is the nastiest of my spring allergies. So I have exhausting new aides, medicine I take for my allergies in pain meds, which I have had to take because being that tired makes pretty much all of my symptoms a little worse. Thursday morning arrived and I haven't recorded anything for the vlog. I hadn't even really had time to write my bullet points that are my cheat sheet for when I'm doing the video recording. I didn't even know what I'd be talking about until this morning. So please watch the video and let me know what you think of my improv!


Donuts, Aide Agencies & Politics

(The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)


No comments: