Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite
beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of

black forest cake or the tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com
....................................

Christmas Scrapbook Freebies

If you were visiting from Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies, follow the
hyperlinks for Digitalegacies Designs' mini kit Christmas Cocoa
and the add-on Christmas Cocoa Flowers.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Another One is Home!

Just a short blog to share the good news. Mittens was adopted yesterday (Sunday)! I got the call just as I was getting ready to go to the Monday chat at The Studio. THAT was SO worth being late for!

Mittens is now in his new forever home!

David and I were pondering if we should set an annual limit for our sponsoring, but we remembered how long it took Lacey to be adopted and right now we’re having a great run. We kinda don’t want to stop! We’re thinking we’ll be back to Paws in a few weeks to find anther kitty needing some help finding a home.

Yay Mittens’ new family! You have a very sweet boy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

What wonderful news!! It's always heart warming when a fur baby finally gets a new forever home. You and David are good people!! And Mittens is such a handsome boy.

I remember once, many years ago, when I used to raise toy poodles. I had this one very special little guy who was so shy he would only come to me or my Dee Dee. One day, a lady came to my door to see about buying a little poodle, and my Mikey hopped right up into her lap as though she was his long lost Mommy. Needless to day, I gave her my special little guy, and he went on to enjoy a very special and loving home.

Now I'm off to start my day here. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.