Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Another One is Home!

Just a short blog to share the good news. Mittens was adopted yesterday (Sunday)! I got the call just as I was getting ready to go to the Monday chat at The Studio. THAT was SO worth being late for!

Mittens is now in his new forever home!

David and I were pondering if we should set an annual limit for our sponsoring, but we remembered how long it took Lacey to be adopted and right now we’re having a great run. We kinda don’t want to stop! We’re thinking we’ll be back to Paws in a few weeks to find anther kitty needing some help finding a home.

Yay Mittens’ new family! You have a very sweet boy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

What wonderful news!! It's always heart warming when a fur baby finally gets a new forever home. You and David are good people!! And Mittens is such a handsome boy.

I remember once, many years ago, when I used to raise toy poodles. I had this one very special little guy who was so shy he would only come to me or my Dee Dee. One day, a lady came to my door to see about buying a little poodle, and my Mikey hopped right up into her lap as though she was his long lost Mommy. Needless to day, I gave her my special little guy, and he went on to enjoy a very special and loving home.

Now I'm off to start my day here. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.