Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, April 30, 2010

Playing With Fire

Burned House of Night P.C. & Kristin Cast

Some time ago I told you about Tempted, the new book in the House of Night series by PC and Kristin Cast. Well, now it’s time for the seventh book in the House of Night Series. The new book is Burned!

The House of Night series is a series follows teens going through the changes as they become vaampyres. They are written books for teens, but I find them personally appealing too! You can read sample chapters by listening to a chapter or read the first chapter
online.

Zoey Redbird, the main character, is involved in some dark times at the House of Night with her best friend, Steveie Rae, and Aphrodite. What an awesome tease! I can’t clearly make it out if Aphrodite will be on the good side or bad side when they story ends from descriptions, but she starts out bad!



I have to admit myself that I’ve always loved books and shows about vampyres and I’m definitely talking to my nieces again about this series! Also, I’ll send them to the site to check it out because, in true music passionate teen-fashion, they can download the Burned song free
! Heck it’s a good song, I might do that too!

This is definitely a book, whole book series, worth checking out!

No comments: